The first SCINTILLA Workshop targeted anyone interested in the enhanced detection of radioactive sources and nuclear material (RNM), from industrial willing to submit their technologies to the SCINTILLA testing/benchmarking facilities to users and experts in the field. It took place on 11&12 September 2013 in Budapest at partner EK (hungarian Center for Energy Research. The workshop also focused on the development of the SCINTILLA Partnership Network.
More precisely, this workshop, which took place at month 20 of the project:
- Presented the objectives and results obtained by SCINTILLA with live demonstration
- Provided informative seminars with the participation of international keynote speakers
- Organised a poster sesison and panel discussions
- Received feedback from the Workshop participants for further cooperation or deeper studies before the end of the project (December 2014)
- Discussed further research needs in the field of DIRaSoNuMa technologies
- Offered a visit of the testing facilities
For further information, please contact the SCINTILLA Project Office (email@example.com) or fill in the Contact page.